Monday, January 16, 2012

Dipdics

This week was really challenging for me because it made you think about your photo and composition before you take the picture. There also a lot of editing which was also challenging. I had an easier time with the people than the objects. I tried to play with matching lines so the photos flowed together. I also played with having one of the photos in focus and other not so wit would draw your eyes to the focus of the photo. I wish I could do this assignment again because I would have liked to take a less literal approach. 






9 comments:

  1. These are great, they have a lot of dynamic effects and great inspirations of objects. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are really cool pictures! I love the one of the leaf and the umbrella together! I think you followed the assignment nicely. Good Job! these are really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are fantastic! I really love the flow of the last one. I like the way the tree trunk and the pole flow into each other. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy the way you put characters together in your diptychs and essentially create completely new people. It works well and the flow is great. I way have kept to just doing bisections though, because a couple of the others seem out of place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your idea of having one picture blurry and one in focus! I like the one of your brother because you did a great job of taking different angles but still having the photos fit together! Great set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh great I didn't know you were going to use the photo of me!! I think these all flow together nicely and I think the one of Aubrey's feet is funny and a great solution. Nice job!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. In some of your photos, the use of having half of a person in one of the photos and an object in the other was a good idea. Having all the images in black and white makes this set flow well with each other. This was great

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice job, these are very cohesive and flow together well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These photos are really Cool, I like that they create something new from multiple pieces. Very cohesive

    ReplyDelete